Beano source in Europe?

  • hermit720022002
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
      Hi all!

      I am looking for a source of Beano or a similar product in Europe.

      Cheers,

      Joe
    • jp_koning
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
        Hi Joe.

        I live in Holland and according to a friended drugstore it's not for
        sale here because it's not registred in the EU.
        So I ordered it in the States which costed me about 16 Euro including
        shipping costs for 120 tablets.

        Proost, Ko.

        > Hi all!
        >
        > I am looking for a source of Beano or a similar product in Europe.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Joe

      • rye_junkie1
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jp_koning" <info21@...> wrote:

          > Hi Joe.
          >
          > I live in Holland and according to a friended drugstore it's not for
          > sale here because it's not registred in the EU.
          > So I ordered it in the States which costed me about 16 Euro including
          > shipping costs for 120 tablets.
          >
          > Proost, Ko.
          >

          > > Hi all!
          > >
          > > I am looking for a source of Beano or a similar product in Europe.
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Joe

          If you have to go through the US and I think you will, I would get
          the liquid Beano. I have tried Both and I think the Liquid drops are
          more efficient. The problem I have with Beano is that it causes the
          wash to form a cap that is almost GUMMY. As I have stated in the
          past, I liken it to the consistency of Meringue on a Lemon Pie. I
          have used it in sugar washes that I have added corn meal to and
          although I know it doesnt come anywhere near close to converting all
          the corn there is a marked difference in flavor with Beano added as
          opposed to not.

          Mason
        • Mark Bolton
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008