Re: [Distillers] Re:Heat Control

  • Bill Williams
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 12, 2008
      Hello
      I have reviewed the different options and some of the individuals have had great success with the dimmer  CKT. Some have cascaded tri's and dia's. I believed I will go with a Zero cross electronic relay and drive it with a simple Dc powered 555 adjustable OSC. Of coarse this is my take, but as i stated I believed this is the simplest and most versatile option, although maybe not the best option.
      Thank for all the great work Guy's and input relating to this subject.
      Best Regards
      Bill