Re: Has anyone used a Tilt reflux still?

  • Trid
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2008
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Mr D B <doug98926@...> wrote:

      > Thank you, What is the difference between an alcoholmeter and a
      hydrometer? I am a begginer and I am making ethanol for fuel.

      They're similar, but calibrated on different scales. A hydrometer is
      used to measure liquids denser than water, an alcohol meter is used to
      measure the density of a water/ethanol mixture and reads in % or proof.

      As for making fuel, that's another group altogether. These guys are
      the experts in fuel ethanol:

      Hope it helps,
      Trid