Re: Thanks

  • PhilipWilson
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2008
      I bought a PDA-1 in 2005. It's completely modular, so easy to make
      changes later if you want to. The first change I made to mine was to
      replace the main column with a bit over a meter of 2" pipe and extra
      Amphora packing. It's less compact, but enables production at a much
      more satisfying rate.

      Over time I replaced the reflux coil with a bigger one, and the LM
      head with a VM head. Now all that's left are the lovely nitrile seals.

      Phil