Canadian/North American Source

  • Thomas Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Greetings to all,
      I came across a resource in Canada that I thought I would pass along to all
      interested parties. It is the Brewhaus <http://www.brewhaus.com/> . They
      are a great source for all things fermentable and therefore distillable.
      The Brewhaus has E-books, a down-loadable catalog, essences by Gert Strand
      and others, printable labels stills and an online forum. I am NOT
      affiliated with them in any way, except as a North American who appreciates
      a regional source for the things I need to support my vices.
      Along these lines I do want to say one more time how impressed I am with
      "The Compleat Distiller". I started with a copy I downloaded, and after
      three or four reads and countless reference sessions I have picked up a
      hard-copy. Each time I go through it I find something else and I have yet
      to not find the information I am looking for. I have many other books on
      the subject and really enjoy most of them, but if there was one book I would
      recommend this would be it.
      Hope this information is of use to some of you.
      Peace- Tom