Att. Matthew Rowley re Videos

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18 6:10 PM
      Hi Matthew,

      These guys seem to be hosting flash vids of the Cocktail sessions.
      http://www.smallscreennetwork.com/

      Any chance of uploading your sessions for the rest of us?

    • Matthew Rowley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18 6:24 PM
        Harry ~ the small screen guys (I don't believe) recorded our session.
        Maybe I can look into recording something, though. Ian's downstairs
        enjoying some adult beverages and I need to scoot because we're about
        to go out to dinner with Bill Owens and a few other like-minded souls.
        Yeah, New Orleans is so rough. ;)

        Guys, the response has been overwhelmingly positive. So many
        people—bartenders, chefs, sommeliers, distillers—had breakfast this
        morning with Desmond Payne (distiller for Beefeater for 40 years)—and
        a LOT of guys who had pretty sophisticated questions about the
        processes, are still coming up to us and thanking us.

        Link ~ great to meet you in person (the Groucho glasses will come in
        handy) and thank you for the kind words. I'll do my best to be back
        next year (Ian and I are already setting that wash to simmer; we'll
        see what comes over).

        ~ rowley

        PS: wait, WHOSE eyebrow was I supposed to lick?

        > Hi Matthew,
        >
        > These guys seem to be hosting flash vids of the Cocktail sessions.
        > http://www.smallscreennetwork.com/
        >
        > Any chance of uploading your sessions for the rest of us?
        >
        > Slainte!
        > regards Harry

      • Sherman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18 8:34 PM
          Since I discontinued my forum my web sites have tons of unused
          bandwidth if you would like to mirror some of the content on a
          privately owned site that is not subject "public access" rules and
          regulations.

          If you have the sessions somewhere already let me know and I'll add
          some links also.
          My you tube site could use some new content also.
          e-mail me at pintoshine@... and I'll get the info
          you need to upload videos. My You Tube channel reflects the same
          copper theme as the rest of my sites.
          I'll be off line most of tomorrow, and Sunday because I'll be flying
          back from Puerto Rico.

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Rowley"