Re: [Distillers] Re: design

  • klcampbell
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2002
      G'day Tony,the temperature will only be at the same temp.if the thermometer is in the moving stream of vapour.I made sure of placing my thermocouple and thermometer at exactly the same level within the vapour stream to get the right control of the system.(not the first few times I ran) but then I noticed a lag between the thermometer and the PID controller.It was at this time I purchased a digital thermometer which updates its reading every few seconds and now it precedes the controller by about half a degree if there is any change of composition of the vapour.
      Regards,Ken.