RE: [Distillers] Re: Building a still in new mexico

  • Dulcet Brewer
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 10, 2008

      Great advice and excellent commonsense, Bob.

      Must call you on one comment tho'.

      The Kiwis are the biggest lot of bandits you are ever likely to encounter.  How do you think they were able to hoodwink their government into making home distilling legal!

      DulcetBrewer  (Takapuna Grammar Old Boy).
      Perth, Western Australia

      Measure, once or twice - cut: mostly.