Wort aeration

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
    • bbornais
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
        One must note that this will be more evident based upon the O2
        concentration in the aerating gas stream.

        As brewers, we usually have two options:

        The first is to use atmospheric O2, the second to use pure O2 through a
        gas tank and regulator.

        The latter option would certainly be more risky, but it does save time
        (for me it's five minutes instead of 25.)

        Bryan.