Re: Spiral Oak

  • subsonic40grain
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2008
      I have to agree with Bob. I love Oak. Tonight I was at my local tree
      surgeons annual BarB. We had made a big oak table (and I mean
      BIG!!!) ,planked it then a year later milled it. Tonight we were all
      there sniffing the top like a bunch of weirdo's. Women were cooking
      looking at us guys like we were mad. 'Oooh love that oak, Mmmm funky
      grain, ooooh check that aroma.We even had a bell to summons drinks :-)
      Split oak (and charred) works fine for me, Oh I am totally plastered
      btw. Fingers of oak are good :-)))))subsonic.