Re: Danstil EDV 46 - where to buy in Australia

  • Stephen Dean
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2008

      Try Colin Marshal at Brew Your Own At Home

      Shop 5, Primmer Cct
      Kambah

      ACT 2902

      (02) 6296 1412

      colin@...

      If he hasn’t got it, he will know where to source Danstil EDV 46 yeast.

      SGD

      DISCLAIMER - THIS CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

      This e-mail is intended for the use of the individual addressee's named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.

      If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word “absquatulation” has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored.

      No animals were harmed in the transmission of this e-mail, although the yapping little fox terrier next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards. However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets.

      If you have received this e-mail in error, please add some nutmeg and egg-whites, whisk briefly and place it in a warm oven for 40 minutes. Let it stand for 2 hours before icing.