Re: Eau-de-vie d'Andaye & Andaye Brandy

  • mstehelin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      Wal,
      This stuff is great! I really like the recipes you post. I send them
      to my friend in Turkey.
      Cheers

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
        For 2 texts from the Victorian era -

        http://tinyurl.com/38n7ec

        You can see from the recipes that in the age of Industrialisation that
        they started to use essential oils and extracts for flavouring.

        wal