Re: [Distillers] Re: Question on electrics

  • joe giffen
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 1, 2008

      Hi Riku,

      This must be one of the longest threads in group history. If the damn thing is so complcated what is the point.Also if we have to buy your book to know what it pertains to,

      again what is the point?.

      Regards
      Joe

      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 2, 2008
        Luckily some people here are helpful, took genuine interest of the
        problem and were able to provide correct answers. Thank you for your
        non productive and offensive post.

        Cheers, Riku