Re: Question on electrics

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 1, 2008
      Good thinking Joe! I tried somewhat similar setup, only I had a
      solenoid in place of the servo motor. That one tended to overheat but
      your servo setup should not have that problem.

      However, there's one thing to note. If you use this setup with heads
      compression unit it causes pressure collapse at the lower parts of the
      column. This in turn causes heads to come out from the product outlet.
      This can be circumvened by having properly sized outlet. Actually the
      sizing of the outlet is the thing I've been researching lately. For 2"
      column and 1kW power 8mm seems to be quite a good size based on my
      experiments so far.

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "hermit720022002"
      <hermit720022002@...> wrote:

      > Hi Riku,
      >
      > have a look at the file I posted tonight (Build your motor own valve)
      > It might be useful for you.
      >
      > Joe

    • abbababbaccc
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 2, 2008
        Luckily some people here are helpful, took genuine interest of the
        problem and were able to provide correct answers. Thank you for your
        non productive and offensive post.

        Cheers, Riku

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, joe giffen <joegiffen@...> wrote:

        > Hi Riku,
        > This must be one of the longest threads in group history. If the damn
        thing is so complcated what is the point.Also if we have to buy your
        book to know what it pertains to,