Re: What happened to homedistiller.org?

  • gff_stwrt
    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi, Riku, hi folks,

      For the benefit of people like me (still trying to learn to
      operate my pot still) and others, who keep forgetting technical
      terms (and PIN numbers, and wives' birthdates, and...)

      Could you maybe use the full version of a technical term, the
      first time you use it in each message?

      I can't think of the meaning of 'EL' in your message, Riku. Even
      though I should know it.

      Thanks, everyone, and regards from

      The Baker

      > Well, my impression and experience is that in homedistillers new
      > ideas in relation to our hobby are systematically hunted down. If
      you
      > are a potdistillers it's a good place to be but there's VERY
      little
      > discussion of any of the latest inventions, say from the past four
      of
      > five years. People in that forum still think that Bokakob's EL
      still
      > is cutting edge technology (no offence for Alex, it is still a
      great
      > piece of innovation but the principle is outdated).

      snip

      > Cheers, Riku
    • gff_stwrt
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 1, 2008
        Hi, folks,

        Riku, can you just increase the height of the column to overcome the
        efficiency drop, or is it more complex than that?

        (Just the simple explanation is fine for me!)

        Thanks,

        Regards,

        The Baker

        snip