What happened to homedistiller.org?

  • Miguel de Salas
    Message 1 of 47 , May 27, 2008
      It seems like homedistiller.org and its forums now point to a commercial
      website (pioneer spirits) as of morning 28.5.08. Just last night it was
      working fine.
      Has it been hacked?
      Has pioneer spirits bought rights to the URL?

      Any ideas?

      MFS

      --
      - - -

      Dr Miguel de Salas
      Research Fellow, Marine Biotechnology

      School of Plant Science
      University of Tasmania
      Private Bag 55
      Hobart, TAS 7001
      Australia

      Ph (wh): 03 6226 1750
      Ph (m): 0400 174 956
      Miguel.deSalas@...

      "El recuerdo que deja un libro es más importante que el libro mismo."
      Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer
    • gff_stwrt
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 1, 2008
        Hi, folks,

        Riku, can you just increase the height of the column to overcome the
        efficiency drop, or is it more complex than that?

        (Just the simple explanation is fine for me!)

        Thanks,

        Regards,

        The Baker

        snip