Re: goose neck pot stills

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2008
      Hello Bigred,
      The difference is how the lyne arme is shaped. But this is not the
      forum to discuss this question, nor is your question regarding:

      "best to use and where can I order one? Very interrested please
      respond as soon as possible. Can you order mash ready to go? which is
      the best to use that makes the best whisky that taste great?"

      Please register at our site - "New Distiller's" at:

      We will be glad to answer those questions there - and you want to, when
      you register please go to the left of this screen and look at the New
      Distiller's Information base, under links or the Database section,
      which will give you all the layouts and descriptions of pot stills.

      Vino es Veritas,
      Jim.