RE: [Distillers] Thanks to the group

  • KM Services
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2008

      Tony Mate,

      Might I suggest that you come over to the new distiller group sister group to this http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers/?yguid=270612320 as it is geared to help the newbies ( where as this group is more geared to the advanced and experienced distillers) You will find some interesting threads that will be of help if you are just starting out in the hobby plus Jim has put together an awesome data base of links and how to do’s

      Cheers

      Ken Mc