Re: copper water heater

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 41 , May 1, 2008
      This is also so true Justin, in America, they are stealing old copper
      left and right, to the point where people are getting electrocuted
      taking down live wires from the poles thinking they were dead leads.
      But again, let the MKO's (Most Knowledgable Ones) here answer these
      questions of yours.

      Vino es Veritas,
      Jim.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Ned Block" <nedsbee@...> wrote:

      > That copper water heater would be worth some decent money simply as
      scrap
      > copper! I'd call around and see how much I could get for it, and then
      take
      > that money and buy something known to be safe
    • phenol90
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 6, 2009
        Hey Justin,

        Did you ever get around to doing anything with that hot water copper tank of yours?

        I'm thinking about a similar project.

        Cheers,

        J.