Re: [Distillers] Re: copper water heater

  • Ned Block
    Message 1 of 41 , May 1 4:11 PM
      That copper water heater would be worth some decent money simply as scrap copper! I'd call around and see how much I could get for it, and then take that money and buy something known to be safe
    • phenol90
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 6, 2009
        Hey Justin,

        Did you ever get around to doing anything with that hot water copper tank of yours?

        I'm thinking about a similar project.

        Cheers,

        J.