Peelers / limoncello

  • subsonic40grain
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      For what its worth I favour the stamped half tube spud peeler. You can
      bang it with a hammer to get it to peel ultra fine and its fast. For
      info I made a limoncello using the recipe that calls for high ABV
      neutral (its in the archives). I used about 86% I guess. It extracted
      the colour fine, unlike my Orange however, (at 45%) when I diluted the
      limoncello down to 28% it instantly turned that perfect milky colour.
      Its a fab recipe. Subsonic.