I have 25 gallons of wash

  • majnon66
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
      Gent's

      I have 25 gallons of wash, and one pound of Super Start Distiller's
      Yeast .
      The question is how much Yeast do I need to use with my wash?

      Thanks
    • jamesonbeam1
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
        Hi Majnon,

        If you could tell us a bit more about your wash - ie. how much sugars
        did you use, what ingredients as far as nutrients, etc., we can help
        you much better.

        Also you might want to re-post this question to the New Distiller site,
        our sister site, at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers/

        The members here are more into tinkering with automatic reflux stills,
        radiation of distillations to speed up aging, pumps for carbon
        filtration and Virgin's water (never knew vigins broke there water
        unless they blew themselves up or it was an Immaculate Conception
        :):):).

        Anyways, Im sure you will get your answer in either group - in very
        specfic terms... There's also an Info base being developed in New
        Distillers in the Links/Database sections that may answer some of your
        questions.

        Vino es Veritas,
        Jim.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "majnon66" <majnon66@...> wrote:

          > Gent's
          >
          > I have 25 gallons of wash, and one pound of Super Start Distiller's
          > Yeast .
          > The question is how much Yeast do I need to use with my wash?
          >
          > Thanks

          Take it to new distillers
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers