Re: Polishing Rum

  • shine.maker
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2008
      I first strip the wash in a pot still then I run it in an offset head
      reflux still (de-refluxed). The final product is usually around 160
      proof. Before I had the reflux still I used the pot still for both
      runs and I think it was about 150 proof. I like doing the spirit run
      in the reflux still because it is easier to make the cuts.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Arsene Lupin" <ragnagna75012@...>