Re: 80% ARC??

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2008
      Hi Morgan,

      If you fill the sensor tube with 80% stuff to start with it should
      in theory keep the ABV at that. This may require tuning the packing
      height and sensortube length a bit to keep it there as the first
      stuff that reaches top is usually close to 95.6% ABV.

      Even better alternative is to go electronic and keep the temperature
      close to top (maybe 10-20cm down) in a value that corresponds 80%
      ABV.

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "morganfield1" <morganfield1@...>