Re: scorched bourbon

  • burrows206
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2008
      Hi Knarl,
      To raise the level of wash in your boiler enough to cover the
      element to distill your alcohol. You could try a variation of this
      old plumbers trick. During the summer when water is scarce if you
      take the lid off the toilet cistern and drop a few bricks in. This
      takes up volume space in the cistern so less water is used to fill
      the cistern. Hence we conserve water. But in your case with
      something similar for your wash it will raise your wash level and you
      get your ethanol
      Geoff