New Information Base - New Distillers

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2008
      Hi all,

      I just set up a new information base in New Distillers, with links to
      various topics (got tired of answering the same questions and sending
      same links over and over again:):).

      Even though you have to cut and paste the link to your web browser, its
      easier then looking through the Links section, since it is
      alphabetically organized and allows search by topic and key word.

      I would be much obliged, and appreciate it if any of you would like to
      add some of your recipes, drawings, pictures, etc. to the base with
      new topics. Just go to "Add Record", enter the topic and associated
      link. Its in the Database section.

      Thanks very much.

      Vino es Veritas,
      Jim.