Re: Condenser contest (correct link)

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 18, 2008
      It can be used for reflux condenser as well, but there are more
      efficient designs for reflux condensers. In this design the main
      purpose is to prevent vapor from falling thorugh the condenser in a
      pot still/ product condenser application while still having enough
      space to prevent choking. This construction is somewhat easier than
      Trid's shotgun type as it can be constructed from ready made plumbing
      components.

      Cheers, Riku

      > Makes more sense to me upside down - the cold finger replacing a
      > coiled condenser.
      > wal

    • abbababbaccc
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 18, 2008