Re: To Morgan

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2008
      Hi Rob,
      Sounds like you have a CM (coolant management) rig. I'm guessing that
      if you adjust the coolant water flow, it affects the rate of
      distillate coming out the spout.
      If your happy with this setup, "go 'head on, brother", I had one, and
      it worked. But it was a fussy sucker, very touchy.
      One thing you could do, if you choose to except this mission, is move
      the reflux coil up above the take off, and put a gate valve between
      the take off and the liebig. That would give you a VM (vapor
      management) still, which would help you to get 95% or better, if
      that's what your looking for. One nice thing about a VM, they're not
      as touchy, very easy to operate. JMSO. There's alittle more to it
      than that, and if you want I will give you some more details,
      although there are others on this forum that are more informed on
      VM's than I. The Morgan has spoken! (Yea, whatever)

      Tip one, Morgan