Re: Whisky Raw Materials: Maize (corn) vs Wheat

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2008

      Hot Dang,

      After all those disertations about different types of Maize(corn) vs Wheat,  and other stuff, its totally ruined all my beliefs about the famous (secret)  ingredients of Irish and Scotch Whiskeys within different distilleries... (thanks Harry).

      Guess i'll just take me corn flakes and rice krispies, yellow corn meal, sugar and EC-1118 and go home and just keep on a makin'  me sourmash white lighning (will never call it whisk(e)y or whisky agin')  - I  promise.:):):)

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim.