happy valentine recipe

  • just me
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2008
      ~~Today's Recipe~~
      Do you have a favorite one? Mail it to me and I will share it with the
      others!

      Valentine's Champagne Freezes

      4 scoops lemon sorbet
      2 ounces chilled vodka, citrus vodka or limoncello
      (Italian lemon liqueur)
      2 ounces prosecco or other sparkling wine or Champagne
      2 sprigs fresh mint

      Blend lemon sorbet on low speed and pour in vodka or
      lemon liqueur in a slow stream. Add prosecco or
      Champagne. Pour cocktails into a chilled martini glass
      and serve, garnished with a sprig of mint.