attn Riku : Re Link

  • billy.turf
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
      Hey Riku
      You posted a link to a page and I was wondering if you know where I
      could get the clips that are dead links that are under the header

      The Cooper's Craft: The Art of Colonial Barrel Making

      Buying barels is insanely expensive any other barrel related
      rescources out there?
      Thanks

      There's the old free version at Harry's site:
      http://distillers. tastylime. net/library/

      It's several year's old so it's lacking all the latest research.
      However, there are instructions for basic liquid based ARC.

      Cheers, Riku
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "billy.turf" <billy.turf@...> wrote:

        > Hey Riku
        > You posted a link to a page and I was wondering if you know where I
        > could get the clips that are dead links that are under the header
        >
        > The Cooper's Craft: The Art of Colonial Barrel Making
        >
        > Buying barels is insanely expensive any other barrel related
        > rescources out there?
        > Thanks

        Billy,

        The Library site is mine. There's been some restructuring of the
        server recently. That set got lost in the washup. It should be good
        to go now.
        Please advise me via email of any broken links. Thanks.