Re: Buying and Selling

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 4, 2008
      You know, I often wonder...
      When you don't hear from past members for a while, is it because
      they've moved on to bigger and better things, or is it because the
      government is taking care of their rent, so to speak, and they don't
      have "free and unlimited" access to the net!

      Tip one, (in the dark) Morgan

      > That takes more energy than my paranoia.
      >
      > ...Wait!....
      >
      > ...did you hear that?
      >
      > p.s.
      >
      > I bought Riku's book today.

    • Jeff Peterson
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 4, 2008
        Is Riku's book available as an ebook anywhere?

        Jeff

        --- morganfield1 <morganfield1@...> wrote:

        > You know, I often wonder...
        > When you don't hear from past members for a while,
        > is it because
        > they've moved on to bigger and better things, or is
        > it because the
        > government is taking care of their rent, so to
        > speak, and they don't
        > have "free and unlimited" access to the net!
        >
        > Tip one, (in the dark) Morgan
        >

        > > That takes more energy than my paranoia.
        > >
        > > ...Wait!....
        > >
        > > ...did you hear that?
        > >
        > > p.s.
        > >
        > > I bought Riku's book today.

      • Donald Holcombe
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 4, 2008
          Some of us may have been away for a while and are now just Lurking in
          the Shadows !--- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "morganfield1"
          <morganfield1@...> wrote:

          > You know, I often wonder...
          > When you don't hear from past members for a while, is it because
          > they've moved on to bigger and better things, or is it because the
          > government is taking care of their rent, so to speak, and they
          don't
          > have "free and unlimited" access to the net!
          >
          > Tip one, (in the dark) Morgan
          >

          > > That takes more energy than my paranoia.
          > >
          > > ...Wait!....
          > >
          > > ...did you hear that?
          > >
          > > p.s.
          > >
          > > I bought Riku's book today.

        • abbababbaccc
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 4, 2008
            There's the old free version at Harry's site:

            It's several year's old so it's lacking all the latest research.
            However, there are instructions for basic liquid based ARC.

            Cheers, Riku

            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Peterson <povinstitute@...>