Re: Buying and Selling

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 3, 2008
      A friendly warning, some people at swedish lists have come up with new
      still designs on weekly basis after reading the book. It may seriously
      reduce the time you spend on other activities ;)

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bbornais" <bbornais@...> wrote:

      > p.s.
      >
      > I bought Riku's book today.

    • morganfield1
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 4, 2008
        You know, I often wonder...
        When you don't hear from past members for a while, is it because
        they've moved on to bigger and better things, or is it because the
        government is taking care of their rent, so to speak, and they don't
        have "free and unlimited" access to the net!

        Tip one, (in the dark) Morgan

        > That takes more energy than my paranoia.
        >
        > ...Wait!....
        >
        > ...did you hear that?
        >
        > p.s.
        >
        > I bought Riku's book today.

      • Jeff Peterson
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 4, 2008
          Is Riku's book available as an ebook anywhere?

          Jeff

          --- morganfield1 <morganfield1@...> wrote:

          > You know, I often wonder...
          > When you don't hear from past members for a while,
          > is it because
          > they've moved on to bigger and better things, or is
          > it because the
          > government is taking care of their rent, so to
          > speak, and they don't
          > have "free and unlimited" access to the net!
          >
          > Tip one, (in the dark) Morgan
          >

          > > That takes more energy than my paranoia.
          > >
          > > ...Wait!....
          > >
          > > ...did you hear that?
          > >
          > > p.s.
          > >
          > > I bought Riku's book today.

        • Donald Holcombe
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 4, 2008
            Some of us may have been away for a while and are now just Lurking in
            the Shadows !--- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "morganfield1"
            <morganfield1@...> wrote:

            > You know, I often wonder...
            > When you don't hear from past members for a while, is it because
            > they've moved on to bigger and better things, or is it because the
            > government is taking care of their rent, so to speak, and they
            don't
            > have "free and unlimited" access to the net!
            >
            > Tip one, (in the dark) Morgan
            >

            > > That takes more energy than my paranoia.
            > >
            > > ...Wait!....
            > >
            > > ...did you hear that?
            > >
            > > p.s.
            > >
            > > I bought Riku's book today.

          • abbababbaccc
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 4, 2008
              There's the old free version at Harry's site:

              It's several year's old so it's lacking all the latest research.
              However, there are instructions for basic liquid based ARC.

              Cheers, Riku

              --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Peterson <povinstitute@...>