PDA-1 and 2. Sorry Guys, lack of checking facts on my part

  • burrows206
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hi Riku,
      You wrote:-
      > The PDA-1 is actually a liquid management still, not a vapor
      management. The PDA-2 uses vapor management principle, but is somewhat
      bigger than regular hobby distillers use. You can look at Harry's
      comments about PDA-1 at new distillers <

      I knew I was going to come unstuck, if I didn't research that bit
      of information properly. And here's me, all this time thinking the PDA-
      1 was VM. Ah well the PDA-2 sounds good to me (my wish list has now
      grown to include both stills). If anyone has one lying about doing
      nothing just let me know I'll relieve you of the untidy mess and put it
      to work. I can disguise it by setting it up in the garden shed, I could
      cut a hole in the roof and push it up through, put a flag on it and go
      out every morning in my old army combat gear (no don't know about that
      a 28 " waist? {good thing this is only dreaming} might be pushing to
      get 40" in there) and salute it

      Cheers Geoff,