Re: PDA 1

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
      You probably mean that "jetpack" still. It's a nice piece of
      engineering but you don't really need to do it in such a complicated
      way. You can easily combine LM and VM to a same straight still column.
      Say, Alex's EL design for LM product removal and on the opposite side a
      VM outlet. I tried that once and it worked fine.

      Of course I do not see that much use for LM nowadays. For neutral
      spirits VM or ARC are better and for flavored drinks a simple pot still
      is hard to beat.

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "burrows206" <jeffrey.burrows@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Riku,
      > That link was in the files section under "Vapour Still Construction
      > pdf" try this new link again
      > http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wCiiRxSyIJEzGSjQtVAV2whEJ2dRZ-

      62depLq65deMlZ_Xb1j7rHDxWe8iTksSjYHGbzW1GfU9bl8uICjfPvkm9JKLu_TGs/Vapour