Re: tequila help please

  • mbowden7655
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2008
      http://www.ianchadwick.com/tequila

      a must read, but just noticed he says z-mobilis=pulque, but
      yeast=tequila/mezcal

      1.) So, anyone know what kind of yeast they use at Milagro?
      2.) Anyone have any experience with Danstil 493?

      ps: I'm really liking Riku's book, couple of cool enhancements to the
      mechanical ARC (dimensions and an internal heads collection
      reservoir), many of the pics are familiar from the other book online
      and earlier posts, but I do wish there was a bit more about the
      dimensions around the take-off and vapor lock.

      (but for tequila maybe I should buy Mike's other book about whiskey -
      I don't think a spirits run is what is called for for tequila.)

      Cheers!