Re: The Last "Bouilleurs de Cru"

  • Larry Collins
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2008
      At 11:29 PM 01/17/2008, you wrote:

      don't you wish you could tow your still with your pickup truck like
      the sensible French ?

      Interesting that he uses diesel as a heat source.  I wonder what he uses for a burner, since diesel isn't all that flammable. He must use something to heat it and atomize it before asking it to actually burn with a flame.