Gum Bdelium

  • pernodfils
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      Does anyone know of a commercial source for gum bdelium in reasonable
      quantities (20kg plus), and has anyone here any experience in its use
      in distillations?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "pernodfils" <david@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know of a commercial source for gum bdelium in reasonable
        > quantities (20kg plus), and has anyone here any experience in its use
        > in distillations?

        David,
        I can't help with the distilling side of it, but I found suppliers (it
        is also known as "Guggul"). Expensive stuff.

        http://www.hunabku.biz/proddetail.php?prod=i029 (small quantities)

        http://www.tradekey.com/ks-guggul-extract/ (Indian exporters, large
        quantities).