Re: In Praise of Bokabob

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      The principle was allready used in Nixon-Stone offset head so it's not
      Alex's invention. I'm not trying to diminish his achievements though,
      there are some very good inline LM designs under Bokakob's name.

      Centering the reflux indeed helps quite a lot even in 2" column size.
      Long ago I did a reflux centering ring to my 2.5" VM column and was
      able to get one third less heads.

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Smith" <smiththomas9263@...>