Re: Chinese two-stroke one-inch inline pump

  • gff_stwrt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2007
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "gff_stwrt" <gff_stwrt@...> wrote:

      Hi folks,

      Another fault that brings that engine to a standstill is that the
      vent in the fuel cap is ineffective; so I slack off the cap a bit.

      makes you wonder; WHY ME???

      Anyway I put about 40 litres (wash) through the pot still today, I
      will put the spirit through again with the feints from the last lot,
      and so on...
      GS

      > Sorry, the rainwater tank is eight feet high and eight feet
      DIAMETER.