RE: [Distillers] Re: Merry Christmas

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 22, 2007
      Hmmmmm. This Lemoncello sounds orright!!!! Just as I swore off making anything other than HGGGP rum,DWWG whisky and Brandy. Bugrit!!

      blanik :)

      SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
      http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/

      Powered by Outblaze
    • juliet kent
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 27, 2007
        Thanks for your input fellow lurker.  I shall try your advice.  Much appreciated.  Cheers, Juliet

        To: distillers@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 27, 2007
          sorry i am a bit behind. thanks for the virus alert.

          life begins at 80.. 1.080 that is.