Amphora Society

  • mwmccaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2007
      The Amphora Society is temporarily unable to process new orders or
      respond to inquiries left on the website, due to the illness of Mike
      Nixon.
      I can be reached for Society matters at sales@..., but
      since I'm not in New Zealand, I cannot process any orders.
      My apologies if anyone has been inconvenienced. I am trying to find a
      way to get an announcement up on the website, but that has been
      maintained entirely by Mike Nixon.
      Mike McCaw