Re: [Distillers] Re: Making an oak barrel look nice

  • dearknarl
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 6, 2007
      Some super fine sanding and buffing, and we'll see how good natural
      oak luster can be. Thanks for all the ideas everyone. That water based
      stain sounds good if you want the timber a bit darker.

      Cheers,
      knarl.

      On 12/7/07, sonum norbu <blanik@...> wrote:

      > http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/How-Barrels-Work/

    • Robert Hubble
      Message 47 of 47 , Dec 13, 2007
        Told ya!

        Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

        To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
        From: morganfield1@...
        Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 00:48:21 +0000
        Subject: [Distillers] Re: Deleted (was; Making an oak barrel look nice)

        --- In Distillers@yahoogro ups.com, "waljaco" <waljaco@... > wrote:

        > The danger is that you might get deleted...
        > War is conducted using an accepted protocol as do these forums.
        > wal

        I was deleted, once, found myself in the recycle bin. I was sitting
        there with all the other undesirables, when we all heard a
        faint "click" off in the distance. Then a black hole formed, and we
        were all "spegettified" as we were sucked in. As I neared the
        singularity, I found myself "splashed into the sky" fifteen billion
        years into the past. On the other hand, just before I was deleted, I
        did have a glass of absinthe from Spain!

        Tip one, Morgan

        i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more