Re: Helix cooler

  • mstehelin
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
      Is this a Counter-flow water cooled double coil helix cooler? or would
      the water flow in both directions?
      Cheers

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <cherrod@...> wrote:

      > I have posted a picture of my design for a helix cooler thinking it
      > will do better then just the copper coils. All parts are made from
      > copper and silver soldered together.
      >
      > lank23

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
        I designed if for counter flow, but did not show the ends of the pipes
        due that this could fit a lot of differnt applications.

        I will finish the ends of the pipes so show such and repost the picture.

        lanks23

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mstehelin" <mstehelin@...> wrote:

        > Is this a Counter-flow water cooled double coil helix cooler? or would
        > the water flow in both directions?
        > Cheers
        >
        > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <cherrod@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I have posted a picture of my design for a helix cooler thinking it
        > > will do better then just the copper coils. All parts are made from
        > > copper and silver soldered together.
        > >
        > > lank23

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
          New pictures are up showing dual line flow for either counter flow or
          non counter flow.

          lank23