Helix cooler

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
      I have posted a picture of my design for a helix cooler thinking it
      will do better then just the copper coils. All parts are made from
      copper and silver soldered together.

      lank23
    • mstehelin
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
        Is this a Counter-flow water cooled double coil helix cooler? or would
        the water flow in both directions?
        Cheers

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <cherrod@...> wrote:

        > I have posted a picture of my design for a helix cooler thinking it
        > will do better then just the copper coils. All parts are made from
        > copper and silver soldered together.
        >
        > lank23

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
          I designed if for counter flow, but did not show the ends of the pipes
          due that this could fit a lot of differnt applications.

          I will finish the ends of the pipes so show such and repost the picture.

          lanks23

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mstehelin" <mstehelin@...> wrote:

          > Is this a Counter-flow water cooled double coil helix cooler? or would
          > the water flow in both directions?
          > Cheers
          >
          > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <cherrod@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have posted a picture of my design for a helix cooler thinking it
          > > will do better then just the copper coils. All parts are made from
          > > copper and silver soldered together.
          > >
          > > lank23

        • Chris
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
            New pictures are up showing dual line flow for either counter flow or
            non counter flow.

            lank23