Looking for new ingredients suppliers in the Phoenix Area

  • danev2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3 10:48 AM
      I have recently relocated down to the Phoenic suburb of Chandler and I
      am looking for a distiller friendly ingredients supplier.
      I noticed about 4 beer and wine making shops in Phoenix. Any specific
      recommends from the locals here?

      Looking for the standard stuff, Alcotec yeast, some flavorings,
      nutrients, and good selection of malts.

      thanks
      DV