Re: Hemp Seed Vodka

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
      Ummm WRONG,

      Then why did one of my friends recently get busted and had to pay a
      100 dollar fine and a 10 day suspended sentence in jail with 1 year
      probation when the cops found a 1/8th ounce of hemp "hootch" seeds in
      his car under the floor boards?

      "You don't have to worry about getting in trouble owning this drink.
      The only part of the cannabis plant in the drink is the seeds that
      are infused with the vodka, this is what makes it legal to buy, but
      there is a small amount of THC in the seeds. I read somewhere online
      that as long as you don't use them to grow it is legal to possess
      cannabis seeds."

      Personally i prefer making some of them Alice B. Toklas Brownies -
      from the era of Writer Gertrude Stein in the early 20th century,
      along with some nice "Canniabis Tea" for a tradition 4pm "HIGH Tea
      Party" ie. Tea and Crumpets. Gives a whole new meaning to that term
      ROTFLMFAO. (Look up the recipes if ya wants :):):)

      Vino es Veritas,
      Jim.

      > A Czech vodka specialty -
      > Cannabis sativa (Beniko strain) seed infusion -
      >
      > http://www.cannabisvodka.org
      >
      > wal

    • Sven Pfitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
        Slightly off and on topic, Hempen Ale

        The Fredric brewing company at one time (1997-???) made an ale with
        cannabis seeds.

        http://www.ndsn.org/mayjun97/hempbeer.html

        I had some back around 1999. Nothing special about it.

        Sven

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
          Chinese hemp seeds are sold legally in England - I bought 250g!
          wal