Hemp Seed Vodka

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
      A Czech vodka specialty -
      Cannabis sativa (Beniko strain) seed infusion -

      http://www.cannabisvodka.org

      wal
    • jamesonbeam1
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
        Ummm WRONG,

        Then why did one of my friends recently get busted and had to pay a
        100 dollar fine and a 10 day suspended sentence in jail with 1 year
        probation when the cops found a 1/8th ounce of hemp "hootch" seeds in
        his car under the floor boards?

        "You don't have to worry about getting in trouble owning this drink.
        The only part of the cannabis plant in the drink is the seeds that
        are infused with the vodka, this is what makes it legal to buy, but
        there is a small amount of THC in the seeds. I read somewhere online
        that as long as you don't use them to grow it is legal to possess
        cannabis seeds."

        Personally i prefer making some of them Alice B. Toklas Brownies -
        from the era of Writer Gertrude Stein in the early 20th century,
        along with some nice "Canniabis Tea" for a tradition 4pm "HIGH Tea
        Party" ie. Tea and Crumpets. Gives a whole new meaning to that term
        ROTFLMFAO. (Look up the recipes if ya wants :):):)

        Vino es Veritas,
        Jim.

        > A Czech vodka specialty -
        > Cannabis sativa (Beniko strain) seed infusion -
        >
        > http://www.cannabisvodka.org
        >
        > wal

      • Sven Pfitt
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
          Slightly off and on topic, Hempen Ale

          The Fredric brewing company at one time (1997-???) made an ale with
          cannabis seeds.

          http://www.ndsn.org/mayjun97/hempbeer.html

          I had some back around 1999. Nothing special about it.

          Sven

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
            Chinese hemp seeds are sold legally in England - I bought 250g!
            wal