Re: alternate for oak barrels

  • sansindio
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
      I live in Cebu city, but I have a farm in southern cebu province
      particularly in the town of moalboal where I get my winemaking stuff
      in the city.

      I already know, where I can get the tannin for my wine making. I
      already knew this when I was still at my elementary years.

      This is locally known as TONGOG - powdered bark from mangroove trees
      known as pagatpat in the Philippines.

      Your wife also know this tannin powder because it is usually mixed
      with fresh coconut sap known to us as TUBA or coconut wine.

      Regards to your wife and kids.

      cordially yours,

      sansin

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "nenengstoute" <nenengstoute@...>
      wrote:

      > MABUHAY SANSIN. Where do you live? My wife is from Dipolog City.
      If