New group for power controller discussion

  • Sherman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2007
      I know it is not cool to advertise in others groups but this is to
      remove irrelevant discussion from these very nice groups.
      If you would be interested in participating in a discussion about a
      cheap, easy to build variable power controller for our stills, please
      join me in the group lhcontroller.
      I won't be posting this invite again.
    • davis668@supernerd.com.au
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2007